Cummings Custom Homes appreciates the privacy of every individual, whether potential Client or not. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this Policy Notice, without deviation. Your e-mail address is obtained for internal purposes only (as they relate to marketing and the sale of our homes) and will not knowingly be sold or shared with any unaffiliated third party. This we can assure you.
Information We Collect
Cummings Custom Homes collects information and data to personalize and improve your use of our website. We gather the following types of information:
1. Information you give us: Cummings Custom Homes collects any information which you enter on our website. This includes but is not limited to your name, mailing address, e-mail address and other data you provide during your registration at our site or when you provide personal data through various places on our site.
2. Information automatically collected by Cummings Custom Homes: For example, whenever you visit our website we use “cookies” to collect and store information about your User-experience. We collect and analyze:
• The IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet
• Computer and connection information such as your browser type and version
• Connection type and speed
• IP geographical location
• Operating system and platform
• Confirmation when you open e-mail that we send to you
• The URLs which lead you to and around our website, including the date and time
• The pages you viewed or key words you searched for while on our website
Please note: your internet browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which allows you to visit our website without providing this information. If you so happened to use this software, you are still welcomed to visit our website; however, be advised that there may be a reduction in functionality on some pages.
3. We will use your IP address to help diagnose and resolve problems with our servers and to generally administer our website. If you send us e-mails, from time to time we may use information about your preferences and interests to send updates to you about our services and / or properties that may be of interest to you. The information you provide will also be utilized for market research and targeting purposes.
4. We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services to us, such as sending e-mail, analyzing Client lists and data, providing marketing assistance, and / or consulting services. These third party partners will have limited access to only the information needed to perform their functions but cannot use that information for any other purpose.
5. We also may track your visits to our website that were launched from emails sent to you by Cummings Custom Homes. In some cases, this information may be identified to us by your email address, which enables us to improve your email and website User-experiences by better understanding your preferences.
We contract with an outside service called DesignTropic to help us better understand your use of cummingscustomhomes.com and other affiliated websites we may manage. The DesignTropic software places cookies on your computer to collect various kinds of information for us related to the use of our websites, so that we may continue to refine and improve our websites and better serve you. DesignTropic is not allowed to collect any credit card, user name or password information, nor are they allowed to use data that they collect for us for any other purpose. Additionally, DesignTropic is contractually required to maintain all the information collected for us in the highest and most strict confidence. You may opt-out of the DesignTropic information collection by sending us an email indicating your desire to do so. Please write “opt-out of information collection” in the subject of such email.
Users to our website who submit contact requests ‘opt-in’ to receive email follow-up contact from our appropriate staff members. Users who subscribe to our Cummings Custom Homes News and Events and / or Articles and Publicity newsletters also ‘opt-in’ to receive email follow-up communication.
At any time, you may unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’ from receiving further e-mails by forwarding the e-mail to [email protected] with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
If you feel that information about or from Cummings Custom Homes could be useful to a third party you know (e.g. your friends or family members, etc.), you may use the refer-a-friend functionality that is available on our website and / or emails. If you choose to use this feature to tell a friend or family member about Cummings Custom Homes, we will ask you for the name and email address. We will then automatically send a one-time e-mail inviting him or her to visit our website. Our e-mail marketing provider, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Sharing Your Information
Cummings Custom Homes may disclose or exchange with others information you have provided to us if we believe that the Local, State of Federal law requires us to do so or if it is necessary to protect the safety, rights or property of Cummings Custom Homes, our affiliates or our Users. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, theft, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Cummings Custom Homes selects business partners by employing many filter criteria, including perceived integrity and trustworthiness. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that may receive the information.
Access to your personal information is limited to employees who need it to do their jobs. For example, if we would like to update you on promotional information, we must share your name and address with a marketing fulfillment company. Please consider that we do have established limitations on the use and access of your personal information by our third party partners.
We may provide some of your information to our independent sales broker and their subsequent agents to follow up with you in connection with materials or services you request and as a part of our mailings to prospective Clients.
Children’s Online Privacy Act
Our website is directed to adults and is not intended for children under the age of 18. Cummings Custom Homes complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not permit registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
Accuracy of Personal Information. We need your help to make sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us of any change to your name, address, title, phone number or email address. You may correct your personal information or select the option not to receive future contacts (i.e. mailings, calls, etc.) from Cummings Custom Homes by sending such request to the email address detailed below.
Changes to the Policy
Last Modified Date
Contacting Cummings Custom Homes
Thank you for visiting us! We appreciate your time!